Tuesday, September 4, 2018

All About Me!

My name is Fab Dormezil and I’m originally from the Caribbean Island Haiti. I come from a really big family in general but only have two siblings me being the middle child. Throughout my life I’ve lived in Haiti, Seattle and Portland, OR. I graduated from Parkrose high school and I am a Business Administration major this year with goals to run a business someday. In the past I've attended a private middle school taking college courses and won student of the month award for having a 3.6 GPA. In April of this year I flew for the 2nd time in my life (first time that I could remember) to Atlanta and started my business venture. This year in my freshman year of college I hope to gain life skills and build my network for the future. I have a little sister named Shania who people often mistake as my twin. My mother and I are very close, she's my rock and she's helped a lot with my life decisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment